Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Group Rules

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2009 at 3:19 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 430 Total Views

1. Please only post once- avoid multiple posts in a row.

2. Please be honest about the work you do

3. Please use a link to your website- no "contact me for info" or "click here"

4. PLEASE Only Legitimate Home Business and WAH Jobs are Allowed

5. NO SCAMS!

6. Do NOT reply to someone elses post with information regarding your business opportunity .

7.  Please don't overpost an ad from the same company as yours- wait at least a hour or so before posting.

8. Do not advertise your group without prior approval of one of the administrators.

By following these Rules we can truly help each other work at home!

We  have a lot of knowledge to share and really want to help moms be able to stay home with their family.

Carolee Sperry- Group Owner

Hi, my name is Carolee Sperry and I am proud to say that i am a work at home mom with AmeriPlan. I love working at home- it has enabled me to be home for my teenage son when he gets home from school, and just this year I started homeschooling my 12 yr. old daughter. I love the fact that I can spend so much time with her. And the great thing is, she loves being with me, too.  She often helps me out with my business.

I knew from the time I was a little girl that I wanted to be my own boss. After years of trying various opportunities such as real estate, toy sales, make up and shampoo sales and more, I stumbled upon AmeriPlan in a work at home magazine. Instantly I knew this was it!

I rolled up my sleeves and got to work. And have never regretted it!

Sure, I hit roadblocks along the way. But doesn't life throw stuff at you when you work, too?

The great thing is, I didn't have to ask a boss for time off when things like illness, death, and even life get in the way.

I love helping other moms find the time and financial freedom that I have found with AmeriPlan.

If you have any questions regarding AmeriPlan or this group, feel free to PM me or call me at 1-800-918-5154

Carolee Sperry
www.APFlexPlus.com/sperry
www.DentalAndHealthNow.com
www.FindFreedomAtHome.biz
by on Sep. 15, 2009 at 3:19 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN