Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share your work at home story here!

Posted by on Sep. 15, 2009 at 3:29 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 1543 Total Views

Share your story here! Please only post once!

Lol- mines kind of long.....

You can read it HERE

Carolee Sperry
The Blogging Biz Mom
www.bloggingbizmom.com
www.workingathomeadvice.com
Facebook: Bloggingbizmom
Twitter: @Bloggingbizmom

Check out my radio show: Get Bizzy Blogging!
http://www.bloggingbizmom.com/get-bizzy-blogging-radio-show
by on Sep. 15, 2009 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kywildcats
by on Sep. 16, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Hello,

My name is Caryn. I am a mother of 2 and a grandmother to 1. I had worked outside the home for 18 yrs being a single mom at the same time. Now I am married and I have been at home for 2 yrs now. I have searched and searched for something to do at home. I have got scammed and involded in things that just wasn't my passion. I have finally came across Ameriplan just this past August. I truly love all the options with it. That is my story.

Caryn

home4ever
by Group Owner on Sep. 17, 2009 at 12:59 PM

Welcome, Carin!

summerthyme
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2009 at 12:42 PM

http://ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/summerlellwood26

y'all this is good stuff.  you see solicitations for prepaid legal but you can ignore them.  when this goes live in 2 weeks, you can join for free and then make money too -- maybe not tons of money.  call me if you wanna know more...

DreamBig1972
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Hello.

My name is Shelley.  I am a married mom of 2...who has search for a home business since my oldest was practically a baby.  The memory of me leaving her at the sitter and her laying on their couch w/one tear streaming down her face still KILLS me to this day..and she's a teen.  But I had NOT choice.  I HAD to go to work.  I was a single mom...and NO ONE was going to pay the bills but me.  I vowed though from that day on...that one day...I WOULD have my own.  And that's when the search began.  I tried EVERY business under the sun.  And yes...some I even made some money...but a lot of times....my downline could not.

Well I'm here to say...though it took MANY...MANY years...I have FINALLY struck GOLD with a home business...DIS (Dynamic Income Solutions) and I couldn't be happier.  We all TRULY work together.....and have REALLY discovered the Network Marketing secret to ultimate success!

I just wish I had found them EARLIER.  My home business is DEFINITELY a DYNAMIC INCOME SOLUTION...to all of my financial needs!

svampran@dynamicincomesolutions.org

www.DynamicIncomeSolutions.org

jklika
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Hi everyone!  I'm Jeci and I am a PartyLite Consultant.  I just recently had my first daughter and quit my FT 9-5 as a Project Mgr to stay home with her and it has given me the time needed to focus on PartyLite.  I love it.  I get to make my own schedule and stay home with my newborn which in the end is most important.  I really love PartyLite, I mean really...who doesn't have candles somewhere in their home?  And I love to decorate my home, especially for the seasons and holiday.  PartyLite allows me to do this and share it with new friends.  As well as liking the product immensely I love to have parties, get-togethers or just hang out with friends and meet new people!  I also have the chance to do that with PartyLite, that sitting in an office all day wouldn't allow me!  

PartyLite now also offers help to Brides in planning their weddings!  Hosting a party could help that Bride get all of her centerpieces and candles for free!  As well, PartyLite offers guest favors, attendants gifts and more!  It's great for any kind of special occasion or event you may be throwing.  It's so rewarding for me to help a Bride get plan her special day!  I just planned my wedding 2 years ago and wish I could have had the help!!

Also, PartyLite now offers Fundraising and there are so many benefits to it!  Your organization receives 50% of the profits!  That's amazing!  The next best part is that your group/organization doesn't ever handle the merchandise!  PartyLite ships is directly to your sellers!  As well, I am there every step of the way to offer personalized service and help at any time!

I'm very happy to have started a life with PartyLite and would love to tell you more about it!  Just drop me a line if you have any questions!  

Thanks!

KGuerino
by Member on Oct. 7, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kim, I'm 48 years old. I have 3 beautiful granddaughters, all under the age of 3 and 3 grown children who are all married.  I live in Las Vegas, Nevada.  My husband and I have been married for 29 years.  My home business is TamPogo.  I just love it.  It's a online shopping store with many products.  You sign up for Free and you refer people to your site.  TamPogo also has a great fundraiser for non-profit organizations as well.  TamPogo's motto is Save Money, Make Money, Make and Difference.  For every product purchased on your site a starving child is also fed for a week.  The past 3 months the company has fed 25, 000 children.  Check my site out at www.tampogo.com/onlineshopping.

Sincerely,

Kim - TamPogo Irep  - NP 19637

Nicole1985
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Hello Everyone!

My name is Nicole Hennis, and I work from home.  I have a beautiful 19 month old little girl, and I dispatch our trucking company from home.  I was looking for ways to make extra money, make my home Eco friendly and looking for safer cleaning products that reduced the risk for allergens.  

In my search I came across a awesome wellness company, who had everything I was looking for and then some!  I simply switched stores and had a safer home for my family and saved money doing it!  

The company has been with the Better Business Bureau since 1987.  They are an actual American, legit company who I love working for!  They are a risk free work from home opportunity.  I do not have to do any  inventory, parties, or selling.

I also get to work with a great group of supportive moms who have helped me every step of the way!

If you would like to know more, contact me!

Nicole Hennis

Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!

http://www.internetceomoms.com/NicoleHennis

home4ever
by Group Owner on Oct. 10, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Hi Ladies- Thanks for sharing your stories!

Tupperc
by New Member on Oct. 18, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Hi My Name Is Chana,Im A Tupperware Consultant I Love The Freedom Of Working From Home,Im A Mom To 5 Kids ,I Love Being There For My Kids With No Boss Over Me, Tupperware Is A Great Opportunity To Build Your Own Buissness ,you can visit my site for Tupperware Opportunity www.thekitchengifts.com

home4ever
by Group Owner on Oct. 19, 2009 at 8:19 AM

Hey Ladies, thanks for sharing your story. Hopefully we will get more stories as we grow.

I think it's important to share our stories with others- it's not easy finding the opportunity that is right for you. I know I searched for years and went through quite a learning process.

I tried many things before I realized I was trying the wrong things. I mean, I even tried to sell make-up! I rarely wear it- don't know what made me think I could sell it! Make -up might make someone else a fortune, but it wasn't for me.

Hopefully we as home business owners can give those seeking an opportunity a look into our world.

Owning a Home Business can be a great thing- I encourage everyone to do it :-)

If you are looking for work at home and don't know what steps to take, check out my blog:

Working at home advice

I talk about everything.....advertising and marketing, blogging, self-improvement and more...so it's great for WAH moms to check out as well!

Carolee Sperry
The Blogging Biz Mom
www.bloggingbizmom.com
www.workingathomeadvice.com
Facebook: Bloggingbizmom
Twitter: @Bloggingbizmom

Check out my radio show: Get Bizzy Blogging!
http://www.bloggingbizmom.com/get-bizzy-blogging-radio-show
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)