Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Share your work at home story here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Share your story here! Please only post once!

Lol- mines kind of long.....

You can read it HERE

Carolee Sperry
The Blogging Biz Mom
www.bloggingbizmom.com
www.workingathomeadvice.com
Facebook: Bloggingbizmom
Twitter: @Bloggingbizmom

Check out my radio show: Get Bizzy Blogging!
http://www.bloggingbizmom.com/get-bizzy-blogging-radio-show
by on Sep. 15, 2009 at 3:29 PM
Replies (21-22):
WAHUHeather
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM

How would you like to set your own hours, have more family time, and work with a legitimate billion dollar company? We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. I can show you how. 

Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you.

Marketing Executive - Melaleuca
208-561-5020
www.workathomeunited.com/2bfree2011
shellynich
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Hi all, my name is Shelly and I am a stay at home work at home single mom. I went through a tough period about 3 years ago, a bad divorce and going back into the work force after 18 years. I was working 12 hour days at some point until 3 am (the graveyard shift), until I stumbled upon AmeriPlan. I am slowly but surely gaining the financial freedom I am striving for for the future! And plan to soon be making a 6-figure income I could have never accomplished with my 12 hour shift! Plus I have a flexible schedule, am home for my kids, and am able to help so so many people save money with the affordable heatlh benefits I offer. It is crazy how expensive healthcare is in this day and age and with all the healthcare reform, people are looking for something affordable and that saves them! I use the plan for myself and my children and believe in the benefits :) Great savings for all! Message me if you'd like to know more! Or to join me in working!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN