Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Meet the Ragu Influencers!

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 3:26 PM
  • 20 Replies

Hi Everyone,

25 CafeMom members were given recipes and coupons for Ragu sauce. We asked these moms to try the sauce and recipes from Ragu then share their honest opinions about the products here.

Find out what these moms made with Ragu sauce!

Ragu Influencers Introduce yourself here!

** The CafeMom Team

by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 4:49 PM

I'm Cindy and I can't wait to get my coupons in the mail and get started.

LuckyShelly
by on Oct. 21, 2009 at 1:43 PM

Hi there! My name is Shelly, and I  Mom to a 9yo daughter and twin 3yo daughters. I rec'd my coupons in the mail today, and look forward to trying out a few of these recipes! 

infinitydld
by on Oct. 22, 2009 at 2:31 AM
I wanna do this!! How can I get picked?????????????
amy7243
by on Oct. 22, 2009 at 10:06 AM

Hi I am Amy mom to 3 kids. They are 12,8 and 3. I also cant wait to get the coupons and start cooking!! I love to cook and bake. 

MOMofTwo_99_00
by on Oct. 22, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Hello Everyone,  Im Patty. Very proud Mom to three. Micheal- Evelyn and Robert. I cook pasta often. And the kids love it. We also love Ragu. So its great to have been picked for this. I cant wait to start cooking, And sharing my Recipes. With everyone. If you want to know anything else about me, Please stop by my Profile. Or ask a way. I am always open to answer questions. I cant wait to make some friends here also.

Hugs and Blessings, Patty Mosso

DakotaRose
by on Oct. 22, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Hi! My name is Dawn, I am the mother of 4 girls. I can't wait to get the coupons and try some new recipes! 

MamaK88
by on Oct. 22, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Hi I'm Kate! 

I'm 31...married...with a 19 month old little girl, Diana, who loves loves loves noodles! 

This summer I made about 3-4 qts of my own marinara from veggies from my own garden...so it will be fun to compair and contrast with the Ragu! 

Looking forward to getting my coupons and recipes in the mail!!

POLKA CELEBRATION 

Thursdays 10am-Noon on KZUM 89.3FM www.kzum.org

PatCarMom
by on Oct. 22, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Hey there, my name is Jamie and I was picked for the program. We love pasta in any shape and with almost every sauce flavor. We are looking forward to getting started. My family is 6 very active people. My husband, a 17 and 10 year old son and an 8 year old daughter plus myself and our 18 year old extra child. Actually a friend of our sons but he has been living with us for about 6 months while he finishes school. 

momof4boyz1girl
by on Oct. 22, 2009 at 7:02 PM

Hi, my name is Angie and I am a busy SAHM of 5 kids. I just received my Ragu coupons in the mail today and I am very excited to try some new recipes! Thank you Cafemom for this opportunity. I really enjoy the influencer program!

slw123
by on Oct. 23, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Hi!  I'm Shawna and I am the mother of two children.  I just got my Ragu coupons in the mail today, so I am looking forward to trying some new recipes.  I'll let you know how it goes =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN