Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Hi Everyone,

25 CafeMom members were given recipes and coupons for Ragu sauce. We asked these moms to try the sauce and recipes from Ragu then share their honest opinions about the products here.

Find out what these moms made with Ragu sauce!

Ragu Influencers Introduce yourself here!

** The CafeMom Team

by on Oct. 20, 2009 at 3:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
marykaymama
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Hello everyone, I am Stacy I have 3 kids and work outside the home fulltime and from home part time. I got my coupons in the mail the other day!!! I made the cheddar and broccoli soup tonight and the fam loved it! I did however add a bag of frozen mixed veggies and some chopped chicken and it was fabulous! Tomorrow I am going to try the broccoli cheddar casserole with potatoes added to it, and Steak as the meat!

chrissi0103
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Hi I'm Christina and I can't wait to get my coupons and learn more ways to cook with Ragu. I always just use it for spaghetti! I would love to cook more with my crockpot too. Just don't know what all to do with it! lol

momofmjrz
by on Nov. 2, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Hi-

My name is Natalie and I am a busy mom of four always looking for new and quick recipes I look foward to trying some new ones.

HippieMom78
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Hi all....I'm Mandie! Can't wait to try the recipes!!!!!

~~~Mandie~~~Queen of the Pixies~~~
kharma
by on Nov. 4, 2009 at 4:46 PM

Sad to say I never received the coupons and recipes. And just realized I was suppose to make my posts by 11/1. 

emilex
by on Nov. 5, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Hello, I am Emily and I am a working mom of two picky eaters ages 4 and 7 years old.  My husband is military and I am a social worker.  We like to make fast simple recipes that are delicious!

mommieof4girlz
by on Nov. 11, 2009 at 9:08 AM

HI!!  my name is lisa and the mom to five wonderful little girls.  i live in NJ...way hersey with the cows and chickens!! LOL

i normally make my own home made gravy..so i am exctied to see how ragu works!!

DakotaRose
by on Nov. 13, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Quoting kharma:

Sad to say I never received the coupons and recipes. And just realized I was suppose to make my posts by 11/1. 

I never recieved mine either... hope they didn't get lost in the mail....

tracey4cows
by on Dec. 6, 2009 at 5:19 PM

How do all you ladies get choosen for these influencer programs. I'm very active on Cafemom and never get anything.

Alison82
by on Dec. 7, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Thats pretty cool! I loooove Ragu. Its the only sauce my daughter will eat!

Kristy Grace ~ 11-6-04  ~~ Evelyn Caylee ~ 7-3-09

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)