Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today I am making...

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:32 AM
  • 21 Replies

What are your cooking plans for today? C'mon and tell us - maybe you'll inspire one of us to try something new and different.

Today I'm making baked macaroni & cheese. Nothing exciting, I know. But I have to go to a meeting for 6:30 so I can make this ahead of time, feed me and DD and it'll still be good when DH gets home from work.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bakebiscotti
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 7:34 AM

I don't know, hopefully I'll get some inspiration from this thread

itsnotaboutm765
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:08 AM

As little as possible.lmao I am on a diet so food today will be smoothie for breakfast. Some almond and appl for snack. A chicken breast and spinach salad for lunch. a string cheese for snack. And probably a potatoe with broccoli for dinner

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Loving wife and mommy to three wonderful babies :O)

Plus-size-mommy
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Today I am making....I'll let ya know as soon as my hubby comes home and cooks it lol!! He does most of the cooking around here cause I work afternoon/evening shift.

Lb128f
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:27 AM

Tuna Noodle Casserole. 

FAWilliams
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:28 AM

I'll make something with hamburger. Not sure what. I'd love to make spaghetti (my FAVE) but we just had that last week and hubby likes more variety. Maybe tacos, or taco ring...I'd do chili but I don't have all the stuff for that. Idk. haha. I just took hamburger out of the freezer so at some point I'll figure something out

Maddiesmommy123
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:34 AM

I was thinking Tacos.....but asked daughter if that sounded good before she left for school and she said no. She is going thru a phase, cause she loves tacos.

s.t.e.p.h
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:56 AM

uh..I just woke up? I don't know yet lol. I'm thinking maybe grilled turkey tenders and steamed veggies. We'll see..its early still.

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.

Rogue35
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:17 PM

I was thinking of making  great northern beans and cabbage.

rogue35

glitterbelle
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Quoting bakebiscotti:

I don't know, hopefully I'll get some inspiration from this thread

Terasasmom
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:43 PM

I am making a hashbrown hotdish in my crock pot.  I have to start making it soon, but I love having it done eary on, and not having to worry about dinner at the end of the day.  Its a new recipie, so I hope it turns out good!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)