Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Broccoli casserole

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:58 AM
  • 2 Replies

I received a recipe from a friend of mine about 10 years ago and it is a great way to get your little ones to eat broccoli.   Preheat the oven to 350.  In a large mixing bowl add 1 package of frozen chopped broccoli, 1 egg, 1 cup Hellman's mayonnaise, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, and 1 cup cheddar cheese and 1 cup of mozzeralla cheese. Mix all items thouroughly and place in a rectangular baking dish. Crush up cheddar cheese flavored crackers and sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Bake for about 45 minutes. I love this recipe and the kids love the cheese and cracker part.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Bmat
by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 8:18 PM

This sounds like it would be good to take to pot lucks also. Thank you for the recipe.

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

bhwrn1
by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 8:48 PM

This sounds yummy. Sounds very similar to the vegetable kugels we make for Passover (minus the crackers since they are not allowed during Passover; I use matzo meal instead).

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

โ€œMeditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.โ€  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)