Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super fast pizza!

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 10:33 AM
  • 10 Replies

I always keep a can of pilsberry pizza dough in the fridge, so when Im in a hurry I can just unroll it throw on some Ragu and toppings. And thats it home-ade pizza in minutes, and the kids love it!

by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Plus-size-mommy
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 10:13 AM

What a great idea! Bet it works great on the nights you are just to tired to cook, I think I might try that this weekend, thanks for the idea!

ittikay37
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 10:49 AM

My DIL makes fast little pizza's by using tortilla's as the crust then adding cheese and finally putting on a little ham or turkey lunch meat. She throw's them in the oven for a few minutes and has a cheap, quick little meal.

rkoloms
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 11:10 AM

We do the same with whole grain tortillas.

I make pizza every third or fourth weekend; I try to make enough to freeze. When the weather is nice, I like to make the pizza on the grill.

Robin in Chicago

Mom2SKMB
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 12:23 PM

We do that too ;)  OTher times we take English muffins and throw some sauce and cheese on those and put them in the broiler for a few minutes, kids LOVE them! 

armysids ribbonbaseballangeltwin girls

Looking for great make-up, skin care, hair care, home decor, clothing, jewelry, mens, and childrens products?  Check out my Avon store.

MomToBeISaMom
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 2:21 PM

We make pizza right on top of Italian bread.  Delicious and easy!

Liansmommie
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 3:44 PM

We have done the english muffins and italian bread pizzas. Jiffy also makes a cheap and easy crust mix

bergencounty
by Member on Dec. 4, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Definitely the way to go ... quick pizza without the drive to local pizza joint! 

tdmag
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Mmmm that sounds really good.

Quoting MomToBeISaMom:

We make pizza right on top of Italian bread.  Delicious and easy!

tretresmom
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 10:42 AM

I use crescent rolls.  I put some cheese & peperoni and wrap the up & make pizza pockets  LOL 

crwspringer
by on Dec. 4, 2009 at 10:51 AM

i like to use whole wheat tortillas as crust.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)