Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bubble pizza

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:25 AM
  • 7 Replies

BUBBLE PIZZA

1 1/2 lb ground beef
1 jar pizza sauce
2 tubes refrigerator biscuits
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Brown the beef and drain. Stir in pizza sauce and simmer. Quarter the biscuits and place in a 13-in x 9-in x 2-in greased baking dish. Top with beef mixture. Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses and bake 5-10 more minutes.

***found on momswhothink.com***

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
single_and_preg
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:04 PM
CrazedMomof2
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Sounds yummy but I wouldnt be able to eat anything else that day LOL. LOTS Of calories in those biscuits not to mention the cheese LOL

*Sandra* Mom of 2
*Ask me about my custom made breastfeeding covers!!!*

Bmat
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Neat recipe!  We could cut down on fat by using lean meat, reduced fat cheese and biscuits.

Join us onAdvice for Moms - - Group Mod

kmrtigger
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Mmmm, sounds good! I am gonna check that web site out as well. And I have to agree with trying the lean beef and low fat cheeses.  

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 7:24 AM

Yup, not to mention that you would just be FULL! LOL!

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

Sounds yummy but I wouldnt be able to eat anything else that day LOL. LOTS Of calories in those biscuits not to mention the cheese LOL

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 7:25 AM

You could also use ground turkey or chicken instead of the beef. Good idea with the reduced fat cheese and biscuits.

Quoting Bmat:

Neat recipe!  We could cut down on fat by using lean meat, reduced fat cheese and biscuits.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

singlemomof2nok
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:07 AM

Quoting Bmat:

Absolutely, that is a great idea!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)