Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you Crafty

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:26 AM
  • 7 Replies

I like to think I am. I try anyways. I love going into the stores that have crafts, I prob can spend hours in there. I really try to do  holidays crafts, its fun spending time with the kids and then putting up our crafts around the house. I also take them to home depot the first weekend in the month and we build something then bring it home and paint it. Then they like to give them away as gifts.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mammaof3girls
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:08 PM
I think so. I sew a lot and have an affinity for creating great wreaths. I just made slip covers for my dining chairs last week, and before that it was valances for my kitchen, and next ill be make a halloween table runner and pillow covers.
And, I just finished an advent calender for halloween! I hand stitched the pockets.
Lots of things planned too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jersey32girl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:29 PM

YES!!!!  I love to do crafts etc....however....I start lots of projects and can't find the time to finish them.  I'm trying to get better.

sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Quoting jersey32girl:

YES!!!!  I love to do crafts etc....however....I start lots of projects and can't find the time to finish them.  I'm trying to get better.

Yeah I am still working on a few myself. Hopefully I can get them done too.

Serenity75
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:44 PM

I like to think so.... but really I'm just in denial -lol.

bigblueeyes
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:26 PM

i'm pretty crafty and usually have several projects going....lol...right now i'm working on skirts for my dd....shirts for my ds'es......watches....rice bags for owies.....neck coolers....lol

Princess7777
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:28 PM

I think I am.  I learned how to knit, now I'm learning how to crochet, I sew a little bit, going to get better at that, only do simple stuff.  I've knitted hats for people in the family, make knitted coasters for people.  Now I'm going to simple pot holders for Christmas.

sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Quoting Princess7777:

I think I am.  I learned how to knit, now I'm learning how to crochet, I sew a little bit, going to get better at that, only do simple stuff.  I've knitted hats for people in the family, make knitted coasters for people.  Now I'm going to simple pot holders for Christmas.

I have been really wanting to try those. I have a friend that is going to teach me. I am so excited to learn.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)