Original Chex® Party Mix
- 24 Servings
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- 3 cups Corn Chex® cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex® cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container Yield: 24 (1/2 cup) servings.
2009 © and ®/™ of General Mills
1 Serving: Calories: 146; Total Fat: 7g; Cholesterol: 8mg; Sodium: 365mg; Total Carbs: 19.4g; Dietary Fiber: 1.7g; Protein: 3.1g
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.