Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breakfast ideas

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:20 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm looking for new breakfast ideas.  I normally just have cereal but am getting tired of it.  I don't like oatmeal or eggs.  French toast, pancakes and waffles are too much work (I don't like to cook in the morning).  So, what do you eat for breakfast that's quick and easy?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:43 AM

Peanut butter or Nutella on toast or English muffin. Yogurt with granola. Fresh fruit. Smoothies. Cheese toast(slice of your favorite cheese melted-or not on top of toast)

SweetLuci
by Luci on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:44 AM

Cinnamon toast. Bagel with cream cheese or just butter. Granola bars. Peanut butter and banana or marshmallow fluff sandwich. Ham and cheese sandwich.

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:44 AM
homemade breakfast burritos/wraps Get some flour tortilla shells (I get Walmart or Aldi brand) Cook up what you want for filling, eggs, sausage, cheese, etc. Fill your shell and wrap.
KaylaMillar
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:12 AM

bagel sandwhich.  I usually just do an everything bagel with ham, egg, and cheese.  If you don't like egg just do ham and cheese.  Its very filling.  We do a lot of pb toast, nutella toast.....

I'm not a big breakfast eater...

KaylaMillar
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:14 AM

just thought of more...sometimes i'll snack on a granola bar, yogurt, or pb sandwhich crackeres.  Not much of a breakfast but hey, Better than nothing.

KamsOne
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Thanks for all the ideas.  I'll have to find a good recipe for granola cuz that's sounding pretty good right now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)