Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you store your recipes?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:39 PM
  • 15 Replies

Do you have them in a binder?  Online?  In a box?

baking

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KamsOne
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:40 PM

My recipes are all over the place.  I have some written in notebooks.  The ones I take out of magazines I have in a folder.  I have a recipe box full of desserts.  And I have them stored on several different online sites.

I'd like to find a program that would allow me to print my own recipes on recipe cards and organize them all into one box.  But oh, what a project!

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:48 PM

Mine are EVERYWHERE too.  I keep um stored on my computer, in files...I have a little grab box on the shelf now in the kitchen for recipes that I pull from cans, boxes, etc. while I'm cooking....I've got an old vhs case full of them I've been collecting since before I got married.  Any where I go I'm always looking to collect recipes....I collect more than I try....need to try out more of them.

Mikey
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:51 PM

I recently started saving all of my recipes in a folder on my computer. I just have to finish updating it with all of my favorite recipes.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:58 PM

Yes, all those and more. I started many years ago with index cards and a recipe bos, then the ones I clipped from magazines got put in photo albums with plastic covers. Then later a portable file box with folders, then a filing cabinet with hanging folders, then online files. Plus lots and lots of cookbooks, with little markers to hold the pages. .

Kimberly954
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Binder. That way if they get something splashed on them, i just wipe it off! :)

KaylaMillar
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:42 PM

EVERYWHERE!!  I really need to organize them!  I have some that i've written down more than once best i'm soo un-organized! 

rockinmomto2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:42 PM

I have them in a binder, and I have my cookbooks in a cabinet in my kitchen.

lexismum03
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:49 PM

In a folder in a cabinet by the sink.. I need a recipe holder.

artsygirl2010
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:47 PM

i keep them in a recipe box....i type out all my recipes that i find and tape them onto index cards and place them iin my recipe box

washing dishes bakingtoddler boyin love

epoh
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:47 PM
Notebook, folder, recipe box, and on my phone! I also have a bunch of cookbooks :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)