Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter Eggs!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:55 PM
  • 17 Replies

Do you color Easter Eggs??  I usually don't but this year my daughter REALLY wants to SSSSOOOO We're going to color them.. I don't usually eat hard boiled eggs that's why we don't usually color them..  OH WELL I'll make some egg salad for lunch this week :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimberly954
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:07 PM

We just finished dying our eggs.

rocamom
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Then what do you do with them??  eat them?

Quoting Kimberly954:

We just finished dying our eggs.

sweet_bumblbee
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:49 PM

We do it's tradition

periwinkle163
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Yes we do eve3ry year. We make creamed eggs on toast for breakfast and then the rest we use for egg salad or the kids just eat.

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Yes we do....we did ours Friday evening....I love it.....I grew up coloring eggs at Easter and now I do it with my children.....lots of fun:).....oh and we usually just eat them:)
easter egg

KamsOne
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:16 PM
We always color eggs. We did ours yesterday. We dont eat them...nobody in the house likes them. We just end up throwing them out after.
acaisha
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 1:08 AM

we haven't because my older kids are too old and my younger ones too young but maybe next year

kr.shelby
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 1:10 AM

I blew the egg out of our eggs so we could color and save the shells...I wasn't about to eat a dozen eggs!

artsygirl2010
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 11:53 AM

i didn't do it this year because i don't have my son this year..but normally yes i do. then after easter once they are dyed i take them and make egg salad sandwhiches. i even sometimes just eat them with a lil salt on top.

dntbgmeb4cofe
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 6:00 PM

We only colored a dozen.  Mandy got this coloring kit that makes the eggs sparkle with  like foil paper.  The kit had this glue that you shmer a thin layer on the egg and then when the glue is tacky you press the foil paper on it and voila, sparkle.  I must admit that they look pretty cool however, when we went to hide the eggs (from out of the frig) the egg sweating re~activated the glue~  ewww what a mess lol 0h well, lesson learned.  

Barb

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)