1 lb. Hamberger Meat
Half a jar of Spaghetti Sauce (we use the big bottle of Ragu)
1 envelope of dry Spaghetti Sauce
Half a package of egg noodles, wide or small
1 carton of Sour Cream (8 oz)
Half a bag of shredded Cheddar Cheese
Half a bag of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Half a bag of shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
2. Brown hamberger meat and drain when finished.
3. While browning the meat, boil noodles and follow directions on the box. Drain when finished.
4. Mix the jar of spaghetti with the envelope of dry spaghetti sauce. Combine it with the browned hamberger meat.
5. Take the cooked noodles and spread them onto the casserole dish.
6. Spread about 1/3 of the meat mixture ontop of the noodles.
7. Spread about 1/3 of the sour cream ontop of the meat.
8. Sprinkle the sour cream with half of the Cheddar Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese.
9. Continue this layering process and end it with the cheese. Sprinkle some Parmesan Cheese on the top.
10. Bake for 30 minutes and serve :)
on May. 9, 2011 at 1:26 AM