Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner? 21 may

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:10 AM
  • 15 Replies
What are you eating before the rapture?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
artsygirl2010
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:37 AM

we are having leftover baked chicken ziti

SuperPickle
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:54 AM

I am taking my friends' 3 kids overnight so they are bringing pizzas. I will make a big side salad . I think I am going to make a Strawberry Chicken Spinach Salad. I am not a big takeout pizza fan so I want a good salad for me LOL.

Kimberly954
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Pork loin in the crockpot with a brown sugar glaze, bacon ranch pasta salad, and green beans. Maybe brownies for dessert. We'll see.

KamsOne
by on May. 21, 2011 at 3:00 PM

I'm going out for dinner tonight.  Probably Olive Garden if there's not a long wait.  Never been there so looking forward to it.

asps1031
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:14 PM

take out from a local deli

OliviaW.
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:28 PM

Cheese brats & some kind of veggie.

epoh
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:32 PM
We had turkey burgers with goat cheese, avocado, red onion and baby greens with a side of baked fries. So yummy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaylaMillar
by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:00 PM

we ordered pizza...yum

Sarina8895
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:37 PM

We went to Benihana's (japanese steakhouse).... There you share a table with another group of people and we sat with two couples; an older retired couple and young couple. My hubby and I chatted with them for a bit and when the bill came the retired couple picke dup the entire tab!!!! Mind you ours was at least 150.00 (hubby as drinking and we had appetizers and filet mignon. I still cant believe that they did that, it was sooo nice.

asps1031
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:00 PM

Quoting Sarina8895:

We went to Benihana's (japanese steakhouse).... There you share a table with another group of people and we sat with two couples; an older retired couple and young couple. My hubby and I chatted with them for a bit and when the bill came the retired couple picke dup the entire tab!!!! Mind you ours was at least 150.00 (hubby as drinking and we had appetizers and filet mignon. I still cant believe that they did that, it was sooo nice.

wow, that was really nice! you guys should "pay it forward"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)