Meat and Cheese Stromboli
16 ounce loaf frozen bread dough, thawed and halved
¼ cup cooked ham, chopped
¼ cup Canadian bacon, chopped
¼ cup pepperoni, chopped
¼ cup sliced black olives
¼ cup onion, chopped
¼ cup sliced mushrooms
pepper to taste
8 ounce package shredded mozzarella cheese
26 ounce jar spaghetti sauce
1. Pat half of the dough onto a lightly greased 15x10 jellyroll pan.
2. Arrange half of all the ingredients except sauce down the center of dough.
3. Bring each long edge of dough to the center; press together to seal.
4. Repeat with remaining dough and ingredients on a second lightly greased jellyroll pan.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until lightly golden. Slice and serve with warmed spaghetti sauce. Serves 12.