Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Smores!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:43 PM
  • 9 Replies

Grownup S'mores 

Grownup S'mores

Ingredients

Serves:

Directions

For each s'more, top 1 wafer with 2 squares of chocolate and 2 marshmallows.

Microwave on high 10 to 12 seconds or just until marshmallows start to puff up. Top with another wafer. Enjoy warm.

Read more: http://www.kitchendaily.com/recipe/grownup-s-mores-80389/#ixzz1RX6BT7tG

How good do these sound!

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
periwinkle163
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:45 PM

S'mores Nachos

S'mores Nachos

Directions

Heat the oven to 350° F. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Pour the butter into a shallow bowl. Place the graham cracker crumbs onto a plate.

Dip the tortilla wedges into the butter. Coat with the graham cracker crumbs. Place the tortilla wedges onto a baking sheet.

Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown, turning the tortilla wedges over once halfway through the bake time.

Place the tortilla wedges onto a platter. Top with the marshmallows. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce.

Recipe Note: for a version with toasted marshmallows, use an oven-safe platter. Place the baked tortilla wedges onto the platter. Top with the marshmallows. Bake at 350°F. until the marshmallows are lightly browned. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce.

Read more: http://www.kitchendaily.com/recipe/s-mores-nachos-78509/#ixzz1RX6uLDDM

periwinkle163
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Banana-Nutella S'Mores

Banana-Nutella S'mores

Directions

1. Light a grill. Spread 4 graham crackers with the Nutella; spread the remaining 4 with marshmallow fluff. Press the bananas onto the Nutella and sprinkle with the hazelnuts. Sandwich the graham crackers together. Wrap them in the parchment paper and then in foil.

2. Grill the s'mores over moderate heat for about 10 minutes, turning once or twice, until the marshmallow fluff is gooey and lightly toasted. Remove the foil, peel back the parchment and serve.

Read more: http://www.kitchendaily.com/recipe/banana-nutella-s-mores-148758/#ixzz1RX7M4PWO

periwinkle163
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:49 PM

S'Mores Dessert Squares

S'mores Dessert Squares:

Ingredients

Serves:

Directions

1.Crush 40 wafers; mix with butter and sugar. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 8 min. or until lightly browned. Cool.

2.Beat 1 pkg. chocolate pudding mix and 1-1/4 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; spread over crust. Cover with remaining wafers. Whisk vanilla pudding mixes and remaining milk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP. Spread over wafer layer in pan. Refrigerate 3 hours.

3.Heat broiler. Top dessert with marshmallows; broil 1 min. or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Top with grated chocolate.

Read more: http://www.kitchendaily.com/recipe/s-mores-dessert-squares-149657/#ixzz1RX7m8TVr

periwinkle163
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:50 PM

I can't wait to try some of these!

madipayt
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:05 PM
Looks good!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amy7243
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:16 PM

Mmm! They all look so good!

KamsOne
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:26 PM

I've never made smores in the microwave before.  Good to know how to in case I crave them during the winter months.
The smores nachos look sooooo yummy!!!!  Thanks for sharing.

periwinkle163
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Quoting KamsOne:

I've never made smores in the microwave before.  Good to know how to in case I crave them during the winter months.
The smores nachos look sooooo yummy!!!!  Thanks for sharing.

One of the other recipes said to use the broiler, which I think is brilliant.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:27 AM

You're killing me here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)