Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Welcome to Recipes for Busy Moms! Introduce yourself......

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Recipes for Busy Moms!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
Recipes for Busy Moms Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:47 AM
Replies (371-380):
thegrimtoad
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:34 AM

I'm Sandy. Just turned 24. I'll be a first time mom, and a single mom in september. It would be nice to get some advice from moms, who aren't my mom, ya know? Hahaha. I just moved to arizona. And I'm not really sure how to get out there and make new friends... It's actually kind of hard to do when your pregnant. I'm even more clueless as to how to go about dating. Then again, I'm not really looking for that right now either. Got enough on my plate. Just trying to get things pulled together for my little mogwai on the way. I'm pretty crafty with some things. I'm making what I can. Like clothes, feeding wrap, blankets, sheets, stuff like that. I also find out if it's a boy or a girl on wednesday. I'm exited! And looking forward to talking with you ladies!

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Welcome Sandy!!!  Congratulations!!!  Hope you get settled in soon!

Quoting thegrimtoad:

I'm Sandy. Just turned 24. I'll be a first time mom, and a single mom in september. It would be nice to get some advice from moms, who aren't my mom, ya know? Hahaha. I just moved to arizona. And I'm not really sure how to get out there and make new friends... It's actually kind of hard to do when your pregnant. I'm even more clueless as to how to go about dating. Then again, I'm not really looking for that right now either. Got enough on my plate. Just trying to get things pulled together for my little mogwai on the way. I'm pretty crafty with some things. I'm making what I can. Like clothes, feeding wrap, blankets, sheets, stuff like that. I also find out if it's a boy or a girl on wednesday. I'm exited! And looking forward to talking with you ladies!

periwinkle163
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Quoting thegrimtoad:

Welcome to the group Sandy! Having a baby is so exciting! It's lucky that you are so crafty!

"It is my observations, though, that happiness limits the amount of suffering one is willing to inflict upon others"
— Jacqueline Carey (Kushiel's Dart)
burleymama
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Hi !! My name is Jean, I am a 63 yr old widow, who lives with my Daughter, son-in-law, and Grand children. They are ages 17, 14, & 1 yr. two teenage boys, and the Princess! I don't do much of the cooking anymore, but I have lots of experience. I am retired, and spend a lot of time on my computer, and find this site quite entertaining!! I am a country girl, and my husband was Greek, so I learned some from him, and he learned some from me, what a mixture!! 

Thanks Jean

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Welcome jean!

Quoting burleymama:

Hi !! My name is Jean, I am a 63 yr old widow, who lives with my Daughter, son-in-law, and Grand children. They are ages 17, 14, & 1 yr. two teenage boys, and the Princess! I don't do much of the cooking anymore, but I have lots of experience. I am retired, and spend a lot of time on my computer, and find this site quite entertaining!! I am a country girl, and my husband was Greek, so I learned some from him, and he learned some from me, what a mixture!! 

Thanks Jean

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Hi Jean. Glad to have another older mom here in the group.

Quoting burleymama:

Thanks Jean

Mudget
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Hi, saw this group and had to join, I am forever trying to figure out what to cook for the house.... lol

I have a severe diabetic in the house

Someone allergic to peanuts

and myself, I am allergic to -ALL- seafood.... 

so any fresh ideas is always welcome!

and for randomness for my introduction............................lol..... my name is Lisa.... but most call me mudget or princess..... I got called mudget due to a joke a few years ago and it stuck.  I am only 5'4 but all my family is 6' plus, even my eldest daughter is 6'2... lol... a friend told me I was a midget and I said I am not a little person I am too tall to be.... so they giggled and said I was a half 'little person' thereby being a 'mudget'.... lol... I was in no way offended and thought it was cute and it stuck..... 

goddess99
by Michelle on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Hi Lisa, Welcome to the group!

Quoting Mudget:

Hi, saw this group and had to join, I am forever trying to figure out what to cook for the house.... lol

I have a severe diabetic in the house

Someone allergic to peanuts

and myself, I am allergic to -ALL- seafood.... 

so any fresh ideas is always welcome!

and for randomness for my introduction............................lol..... my name is Lisa.... but most call me mudget or princess..... I got called mudget due to a joke a few years ago and it stuck.  I am only 5'4 but all my family is 6' plus, even my eldest daughter is 6'2... lol... a friend told me I was a midget and I said I am not a little person I am too tall to be.... so they giggled and said I was a half 'little person' thereby being a 'mudget'.... lol... I was in no way offended and thought it was cute and it stuck..... 

AyjahsMom
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Hello, I am Victoria. I am a stay at home mom. My daughter is 3 yrs old named Ayjah. I enjoy cooking but with a not so well behaved 3 yr old, it tends to be very hard to make that delicious, tender, love and cared meal. lol!!

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Welcome Victoria! Wee glad you've joined us

Quoting AyjahsMom:

Hello, I am Victoria. I am a stay at home mom. My daughter is 3 yrs old named Ayjah. I enjoy cooking but with a not so well behaved 3 yr old, it tends to be very hard to make that delicious, tender, love and cared meal. lol!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN