Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for Breakfast? 8/17/2011

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:57 AM
  • 12 Replies

What are you having?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
batjmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:58 AM

fruit smoothies and oatmeal.

mousesmommy81
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:59 AM

We had mini wheat bagels with strawberry cream cheese!

OliviaW.
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:59 AM

We're going to have cereal today.

Eviesmommy
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Dd's having oatmeal. I dunno what I'm having. It's bad, but I'm not a huge breakfast eater. A lot of times, I'll just have coffee and that's it. Cause I'm just not hungry in the mornings. I've been trying to nibble on a little something in the mornings lately, for the baby's sake. I know she needs those nutrients to help her grow. And since I'm under orders from my midwife to keep my weight gain to 10-15 pounds total for the whole pregnancy, I also know that skipping breakfast hurts my chances of managing my weight. (I started out over weight for my size, so she doesn't want me gaining too much. It's been tough, but I've been doing well. In 5 months, I've only gained 6 lbs.)

OliviaW.
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:41 AM
Trust me I completely understand I'm not a breakfast person either. I make sure the kids are fed though.

Quoting Eviesmommy:

Dd's having oatmeal. I dunno what I'm having. It's bad, but I'm not a huge breakfast eater. A lot of times, I'll just have coffee and that's it. Cause I'm just not hungry in the mornings. I've been trying to nibble on a little something in the mornings lately, for the baby's sake. I know she needs those nutrients to help her grow. And since I'm under orders from my midwife to keep my weight gain to 10-15 pounds total for the whole pregnancy, I also know that skipping breakfast hurts my chances of managing my weight. (I started out over weight for my size, so she doesn't want me gaining too much. It's been tough, but I've been doing well. In 5 months, I've only gained 6 lbs.)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jerzeetomato
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:30 AM

Cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese.  Yum!

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:14 PM

LOL....LOL....We had cheese toast and cereal.

Quoting OliviaW.:

What are you having?

SuperPickle
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:17 PM

I had an omelette with a black bean and rice mixture leftover from quesadillas the other night. It was delicious!

The kids had breakfast popsicles and scrambled eggs with cheese.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Mango smoothies and blueberry muffins

Kimberly954
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:42 PM

Toast. Boring.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)