• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cooking- Chore- or something you enjoy?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:36 PM
  • 30 Replies

Do you find cooking more of a chore- or is it really something that you like to do?

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Habibti812
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:36 PM

I for the most part, LOVE to cook! I enjoy it and find it fun.. However, there are certainly days where it feels like a chore! lol

CailynsMom1229
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:37 PM
Depends on how I feel that day. For the most part I really enjoy it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Habibti812
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:39 PM

I can relate!

Quoting CailynsMom1229:

Depends on how I feel that day. For the most part I really enjoy it

Proud Momma to the prince and my 2 princesses (My Syrastinians). VERY proud BF'ing, Co-Sleeping, Baby wearing Anti Spanking, No CIO Momma!

CashsMama
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Most of the time it is something I enjoy!  Lately, it's kind of a chore.  Im almost 38 weeks pregnant, and it's just kind of a pain at this point.

Habibti812
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:41 PM

That's when I go into my bulk cooking and freezeing frenzy to prepare for after the birth! lol I have a few more weeks before I get there! lol

Quoting CashsMama:

Most of the time it is something I enjoy!  Lately, it's kind of a chore.  Im almost 38 weeks pregnant, and it's just kind of a pain at this point.

corrinacs
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Wait...what group are we in??? LOL

I love cooking :)!  ALl of the rest of you seem to love it too LOL

corrinacs
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:49 PM

I feel you there. I'm 10 weeks behind you adn getting to that point fast :/.  I guess then I Could see how that's a chore....I plan on crockpotting a whole pile of bulk meals :P

Quoting Habibti812:

That's when I go into my bulk cooking and freezeing frenzy to prepare for after the birth! lol I have a few more weeks before I get there! lol

Quoting CashsMama:

SuperPickle
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:07 PM

I love to cook. When I am stressed I head to the kitchen. It is very enjoyable for me.

OliviaW.
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:10 PM

I enjoy cooking and baking. There's nothing like pounding the crap out of (aka tenderizing) a steak or pork chop when you're having a bad day. Whenever I am stressed I start cooking or baking, I might not know what I'm going to cook or bake but it doesn't matter.

starlight1968
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:17 PM

I used to really enjoy it, not so much anymore...it used to be my "outlet".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)