Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Cafemom influencers

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:16 AM
  • 16 Replies
How do I get involved???? Is there somewhere I sign up?????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jess80
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:18 AM
They have to pick u but make sure you check ur settings...it needs to be set to receive emails. Someone else might be able ti tell you better how ti do ur settings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:20 AM
Ok thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:57 AM

On your profile page, click on the link, Edit Personal Details. Then on the left hand side bar choose the link, Email Preferences. Then check the box next to, Free Stuff From Our Sponsors.

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Sep. 2, 2011 at 11:00 AM

yup this exactly.  Ive been on CM for 4 yrs now and have only been picked to do one influencer. Just the luck of the draw i guess =/

Quoting ceciliam:

On your profile page, click on the link, Edit Personal Details. Then on the left hand side bar choose the link, Email Preferences. Then check the box next to, Free Stuff From Our Sponsors.

artsygirl2010
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 4:08 PM
ive done 1 so far. You just have to make lots of posts and reply alot in groups. Or at least thats what it seems. I think its kind of random though too. Not sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceciliam
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 4:46 PM

I have been offered and participated in a bunch of influencers but I am extremely active on CM. I'm not sure that has anything to do with it but I would guess they pick the real active members because they know they will come back and talk about/review the product.

momofnate0707
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 4:49 PM

I have been chosen once. I am still waiting for my gc to get my product. I got the email on aug 17th.

Kimberly954
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 5:26 PM

I have been picked for a couple food related products. I think its luck of the draw. I havent been picked for anything since the yoplait smoothies....I wonder if its because I gave it a bad review???

mumsy2three
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 12:02 PM

I LOVE doing influencers! I have done several over the past couple of years. I am pretty active on CM, not sure if it makes the difference or not. I also reply to all the influencer invites, I'm not always picked but it lets them know that I'm interested.

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Sep. 3, 2011 at 1:19 PM

where do you dinf the influencer invites?

Quoting mumsy2three:

I LOVE doing influencers! I have done several over the past couple of years. I am pretty active on CM, not sure if it makes the difference or not. I also reply to all the influencer invites, I'm not always picked but it lets them know that I'm interested.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN