Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Noodles??

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 4:54 PM
  • 20 Replies
What do you think of butter noodles? Any other noddle ideas that dont need alot of sauce, just things to give it taste.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Feb. 19, 2012 at 4:56 PM
I'm not a fan of them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maries_Mom23
by Member on Feb. 19, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I usually serve butter noodles with meatballs or as a side for my picky 4 year old daughter when she won't eat our side (au gratin potatoes, or something else "weird"..LOL).

HopefulMommy89
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 4:58 PM
I love buttered noodles! My sisters & I grew up on vinegar noodles (an old family recipe that's basically buttered noodles that you fry a little bit until they're a little crispy then add plain white vinegar to it). It's so yummy! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRPK
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 5:05 PM
My LO is also pick so thought that would be a good lil side for her to pick at given theres many days she refuses to eat anything we cook Lol

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

I usually serve butter noodles with meatballs or as a side for my picky 4 year old daughter when she won't eat our side (au gratin potatoes, or something else "weird"..LOL).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRPK
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I love them too Lol some ppl are like eeww how do u eat those, I think there pretty good myself.

Quoting HopefulMommy89:

I love buttered noodles! My sisters & I grew up on vinegar noodles (an old family recipe that's basically buttered noodles that you fry a little bit until they're a little crispy then add plain white vinegar to it). It's so yummy! :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goddess99
by Michelle on Feb. 19, 2012 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My dh cooks noodles in chicken brooth. So good!!!

Anniea90
by Member on Feb. 19, 2012 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope. Never liked them. Then again I am not a huge butter person either. 

redpatz
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Never had em. But I have had "stinky spaghetti". A friend of mine used to make plain noodles with a lot of parmesan cheese, and I don't know how he cooked it but it was good.
Steamedpuddle30
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2012 at 7:15 PM
I like no yolk noodles. Are butter noodles heavy?certain Noodles feel so "heavy".
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRPK
by on Feb. 19, 2012 at 7:16 PM
I make butter noodles with watever kind we have in the house Lol you can make them with no yolk noodles..

Quoting Steamedpuddle30:

I like no yolk noodles. Are butter noodles heavy?certain Noodles feel so "heavy".

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN