Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Muffins

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:07 PM
  • 12 Replies

I really do need to start printing things out!! DD has food allergies and I found a muffin recipe last year that we used for Muffins For Mom at school. Made it a few more times and then stopped. Now its that time of year again and I cant find it! It was every simple with no eggs, baking soda or powder!! Does anyone know where I can find a simple recipe or know of one I can try? I have till Friday so I will keep looking.

by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kdvorak
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM
I like allrecipes.com they have a ton of recipes and u gdont have to be a member and if u want to, it is free.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaylaMillar
by Kayla on May. 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM
I would google muffin recipe without eggs, baking soda and powder. You'll be surprised what pops up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
periwinkle163
by Mandy on May. 5, 2012 at 5:32 PM

No but that sounds awesome! I want to do muffins with mom at our school, but I was outvoted:( I'm hoping to enforce it next year though.

Kimberly954
by Kim on May. 5, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Hm, eggs I can replace in recipes easily but not sure about the baking soda or powder.....

hollinicole
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:35 PM
I found one last year and it was sooo simple and she loves it, ahhhh need to find it, or call my Granny lol she always has what I need when it comes to cooking with out "all the fancey" lol

Quoting Kimberly954:

Hm, eggs I can replace in recipes easily but not sure about the baking soda or powder.....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollinicole
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Awww they have done it at both school and donuts for dads.

Quoting periwinkle163:

No but that sounds awesome! I want to do muffins with mom at our school, but I was outvoted:( I'm hoping to enforce it next year though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollinicole
by on May. 5, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Thanks will check there

Quoting kdvorak:

I like allrecipes.com they have a ton of recipes and u gdont have to be a member and if u want to, it is free.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
periwinkle163
by Mandy on May. 5, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Quoting hollinicole:

Awww they have done it at both school and donuts for dads.

Quoting periwinkle163:

We do donuts for dad and mornings with moms, but we still serve donuts, lol. I just thought muffins would be cuter and save us some money.

"It is my observations, though, that happiness limits the amount of suffering one is willing to inflict upon others"
— Jacqueline Carey (Kushiel's Dart)
goddess99
by Michelle on May. 6, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Hope you find it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)