Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Today is:  EAT WHAT YOU WANT DAY!!!

Yes, you read that right!!  No kidding!!!!!!  I think I love this day.  :)

Eat What You Want Day

When: Always on May 11th

What would you like to have to eat today? Okay, great.....health permitting, go ahead and have any and all of your favorite foods and snacks. Because today is Eat What You Want Day.

Eat What You Want Day is definitely not a day for diets. It is one single, solitary day in the year to go off your diet and eat something you really enjoy, Today, you can set aside your dietary "No-No" list. Today, you can splurge. Tomorrow, it's back to the diet. It is important to note that today is not intended to eat as much as you want. Rather, the goal is to eat something you otherwise wouldn't have. If you are watching carbs or calories, simply keep within your limits by eating just a small amount of that favorite treat.

Caution: People with allergies and/or medical conditions, may not be able to fully participate in this day. Simply said: Do not risk your health to participate in this day.

What will you eat today that you don't normally eat?

muffinlollipop

by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Replies (11-17):
firefly63701
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I just did strawberries for strawberry shortcake. With lots of whipped cream. lol

OliviaW.
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Same here.

Quoting SuperPickle:

I eat what I want everyday! Its all about portion control.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Luci on May. 11, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Gee, wish I had seen this earlier-but I did have a big bowl of popcorn with lots of butter, which I don't often indulge in.

la1118
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 8:39 PM
I bought some donut holes for dessert tonight. Wish I had a taco bell enchirito, though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ree511
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 8:59 PM

What's your favorite frozen pizza? I can't seem to find one I really like. I prefer the pizzeria pizza over frozen but when I don't want to spend the money I buy a frozen but can't seem to find a brand that's really good.

Quoting KamsOne:

Well...I was busy today and forgot all about eating whatever I wanted.  :(  If I had remembered I would have had frozen pizza.  It's my weakness and I very rarely eat it cuz it's so bad for me.  But I love it!  Maybe I'll have one tomorrow instead.  :)

goddess99
by Michelle on May. 12, 2012 at 5:57 PM

OMG I LOVE ♥♥♥ the double fish fillet sandwiches YUM

Quoting delanna6two:

Yes!  I would love some McDonald's!  A filet fish with extra tartar sauce.

Quoting goddess99:

♥ maybe fast food. What a great day!! lol

KamsOne
by Jen on May. 14, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I like Tony's.  Pretty much the only frozen pizza I buy.

Quoting ree511:

What's your favorite frozen pizza? I can't seem to find one I really like. I prefer the pizzeria pizza over frozen but when I don't want to spend the money I buy a frozen but can't seem to find a brand that's really good.

Quoting KamsOne:

Well...I was busy today and forgot all about eating whatever I wanted.  :(  If I had remembered I would have had frozen pizza.  It's my weakness and I very rarely eat it cuz it's so bad for me.  But I love it!  Maybe I'll have one tomorrow instead.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)