Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: What's your favorite thing to put in food storage bags?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hefty(R) Slider Bags are easy to open/close with one sliding motion and have an extra strong seal. To see just how strong the seal is, we gave moms Hefty(R) Slider Bags and asked them to put them to the test. Check out these (2) two videos to see our moms in action. 

Then, read what some of our other influencer moms are saying about their experience and tell us your favorite thing to put in food storage bags.

( ) CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Replies (241-250):
SweetMama823
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Love the hefty slider bags!! They are so easy to open and close, nothing spills! I use them to store everything. I'm traveling next week and I got my slider bags just in time to store my stuff for my flight! So far we've used them to store leftovers, prepare snacks while I'm out with the kids, my dd put her crayons in one (boxes always tear), they are so convenient for anything...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet_bumblbee
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I got mine! I loved them!! My husband loves to marinate meat and it held up to his beating, It kept my meat, fruit fresh longer. It was very easy for my kids to use and I even used it in the diaper bag and didn't even leak. I will buy this product in the future. Thanks for letting me try it,

misssy2000
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:26 AM

These bags are amazing!!!! I put spaghetti sauce in them and then turned them upside down and nothing came out. I would never do that with my old bag!!!  I am gonna put it in the freezer and see how it holds up after that!

newmami10
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 2:37 AM
These bags are great! I used the quart size for dds snacks on a couple of outings and they held up very well. The gallon size, I used to freeze some meat. I would highly recommend these to anyone. Thank you for letting me test these!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I love these bags! I get distracted by the kiddos and the bags are marked open/ close! Love that!!

I've stored baked goods, marinated meat and fruits/ veggies. They hold up very well! I'll be really putting them to the ultimate test when we go camping!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommeeTo4
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 8:40 AM
I have a big family so I have to.buy meat in bulk. These bags were great for that. They held quite a bit of meat and formed a tight seal. I also cloth diaper and the bags turned out to be great to hold wet and poopy diapers in while out in public.
The seal was tight and kept the wetness in, I really liked the slider because I could use it with one hand, and it is a lot quicker than trying to pinch the bag close.
I would definitely recommend these to my friends, the slider is great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunnyflower417
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I know I wrote a review, but I can't find one here. 

I love these bags! My dh marinated his steak and the seal held up great. It works well for wet bags for diapers. and for freezing meat. I love that my kids can open and close them. 

I will buy and recommend these. 

dolphingurl1286
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:42 AM

We used the hefty slider bags to make shake and bake. They worked amazing. No leaks or anything. They held everything in the bags really well. There was no concern if they were going to come undone or not. I will be buying more when we run out.

Sweets32285
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I had received the Hefty bags for the influencer.  I haven't had the chance to use them yet, but i'm excited to try them out.  Life has been crazy this past week and we haven't been home at all.  I will get to finally use them this week.  Then I will be back to post!  Thanks!

fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I love Hefty storage bags :O) we put Everything from craft pieces to fresh fish in them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)