Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: What's your favorite thing to put in food storage bags?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hefty(R) Slider Bags are easy to open/close with one sliding motion and have an extra strong seal. To see just how strong the seal is, we gave moms Hefty(R) Slider Bags and asked them to put them to the test. Check out these (2) two videos to see our moms in action. 

Then, read what some of our other influencer moms are saying about their experience and tell us your favorite thing to put in food storage bags.

( ) CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Replies (311-320):
sheena696
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I love Hefty Bags!! I even used some of mine last week when we went on our family vacation for our bathroom things like shampoos and toothpaste! Kept me very organized too!

StephanAndCoral
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 2:14 PM

love the video!

GirlWithANikon
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Lol, we all did a good job, huh?!

TraLee
by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:25 PM
My meats and veggies

TRACEYS.

CjEmmemommy
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Oh my gosh I am so awful.... My review is super late but I must say anyway.......
I love these bags!!! I used them for all my frozen meats that week, storing leftovers and the kids and I even had fun with a few taking them outside filled with water, shaving cream and beans to see how strong they were.... They did end up defended by blunt force trama but last longer than I expected:) the had to really put pressure on these to get them to break:)
They were sealed well enough and strong enough to stack in the freezer which saved a ton of room and they were simple to get opened and closed!
Thank you for sharing them with us!
betty378
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 7:09 PM

They have ziploc perfect portions ,you grab the item you want to freeze,turn it inside out,and put it in the ziploc bag,i love them,they really help to keep that freezer burn out!

betty378
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Ziploc has perfeect portion bags,you grab what ever you want to freeze,turn it inside out,and then put in freezer bag,ziploc or hefty,works good you can grab how many pieces of meat you want,and helps keep freezer burn out,love them!

mrsdic
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:45 AM

I'm interested in seeing how these do, we store a lot of stuff. 

MamisAngels
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 10:57 AM
The Videos are great! Nice to see different uses for different foods.

"Beauty is God's handwriting." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

StrtnOvr
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I love the Hefty zipper bags.  I use them almost daily for many different things in the kitchen such as, breading meats, marinating meats, & storing left-overs. .  I also use them in our "toy area".  We put all the little legos, misc. game parts, etc. in them so that we don't lose them.  In the garage, I store left over screws, bolts, nuts, etc. for the items we have to assemble.  Everything is labled so I can find what I'm looking for quickly!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN