Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: What's your favorite thing to put in food storage bags?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hefty(R) Slider Bags are easy to open/close with one sliding motion and have an extra strong seal. To see just how strong the seal is, we gave moms Hefty(R) Slider Bags and asked them to put them to the test. Check out these (2) two videos to see our moms in action. 

Then, read what some of our other influencer moms are saying about their experience and tell us your favorite thing to put in food storage bags.

( ) CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Replies (281-290):
ZakkarysMom
by Member on Jun. 27, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I absolutely love Hefty slider bags!  I have put leftover meatloaf in one.  I even put my homemade alfredo sauce in one!  My 3 year old wanted to play with the bag that had my alfredo sauce in it.  I let him play with it.  He tossed it around the room and on the floor.  It never leaked or broke open!  I was completely amazed.  I decided to share some of these food storage bags with some friends.  My one friend agreed that they were awesome and said she would definantely go and buy some of her own.  I would recommend Hefty slider food storage bags to everyone.  They work great!!

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:58 AM

snacks

delanna6two

small baby clothes

delanna6two

leftovers

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:59 AM

meats

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:09 AM

fruit

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:10 AM

small toys

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:10 AM

cookies

Pam_8787
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:43 PM
I learned today that I can rewarm the food that was in there without taking it out of the bag. Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity Cafemom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarahSuzyQ
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:47 PM

The bag didn't melt? Good to know...

Quoting Pam_8787:

I learned today that I can rewarm the food that was in there without taking it out of the bag. Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity Cafemom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)