Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Feel free to post your thoughts, feelings, pictures, or whatever here.

and

by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Replies (21-30):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Jul. 3, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

So sorry. That's three bad things...if you go with that theory-it's all good from now on. I hope so.

Quoting periwinkle163:

I just got back from a vacation from hell! It started off with our dog passing away from bloat the morning we were supposed to leave and finished with coming home to no electricity and a fridge full of rotten food! The week in between was no picnic either, I am so happy to be home!

OliviaW.
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:20 PM

It's going to be hot tonight. The ceiling fan in the bedroom went out. My mom gave us one but she didn't know if it worked or not....well it doesn't. So tomorrow we'll have to go to Lowes when they open and get a new ceiling fan.

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:32 AM

Happy 4th!!!
patriotic

Tam_and_Fam
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 6:17 AM

just want to cry.  The army decided that my DH (who had to work until around midnight even though everyone else had a 1/2 day yesterday) now has to go in today on his day off to help dismantle and clean up after their July 4th celebration (which was on the 3rd).

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:10 AM

hugs....

Quoting Tam_and_Fam:

just want to cry.  The army decided that my DH (who had to work until around midnight even though everyone else had a 1/2 day yesterday) now has to go in today on his day off to help dismantle and clean up after their July 4th celebration (which was on the 3rd).

OliviaW.
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Need to get another end table. I need one for the master bedroom so I can have the one that matches the living room in there for the fish tank. It's smaller and would probably look better in the along the wall than the bigger one.

OliviaW.
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Got a ceiling fan for the kitchen! I am so happy. Maybe now I'll be willing to cook and bake more with some air flow in there cause there isn't any now.

OliviaW.
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Fireworks going off all around me. It's hotter than heck outside but getting a good show from the windows of all my neighbors shooting them off. Maybe we'll do it next year but this year we were just to busy today to get an or really do anything.

OliviaW.
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 10:52 PM

WHat the heck is up with these floating lanterns?! They are creepy floating up in the air. Just another thing to worry about. One landing on the house and it burning down.

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:09 AM

yay!  one of my friends say they are good to have:)

Quoting OliviaW.:

Got a ceiling fan for the kitchen! I am so happy. Maybe now I'll be willing to cook and bake more with some air flow in there cause there isn't any now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN