What are your favorites!?
Cut up your apple, I prefer Granny Smith, into cubes and then sprinkle or roll in a cinnamon/sugar mix!
Slice your apple up and spread some peanut butter on top followed by a drizzle of honey.
Easy PB Cookies without the flour:
1c Peanut butter
Now, I personally like to add a little bit of brown sugar, vanilla extract, and some extra peanut butter, but that's just me. Anywho, preheat your oven to 350degrees. Mix your ingredients together and pop onto non-stick cookie sheet using a spoon. Bake for approximately 10-13minutes and allow to cool. Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool even more. They are chewy and soft and easier than any other cookie recipe!
Cake in a Cup:
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla, and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at
- 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
- EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to share!)