Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Last day of the month.....

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:59 AM
  • 14 Replies

Do you have any goals for august?

Mine would be to get over some fears of rejection and get my business off the ground. Also, to come up with some creative lunches for my 2 year old to take to preschool!

by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimedbs
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:35 AM

My August goals are to really buckle down my new budget, continue to cook more and more things from scratch instead of relying on convience foods, and like you to continue to try and cultivate and grow my home based Cake business.

OP:  A few tips to help with your ideas for creative lunches, themes work wonders for making kids excited to eat, and cookie cutters are a mom's best friend (work great for sandwhiches, veggies, cheese & fruits). 

ScarlettLetter
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:37 AM
What kind of business? I run a small printing biz from home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimberly954
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I am starting to do Mary Kay. I love the products and am excited about it, but am having a hard time finding people that dont already have a rep!

Quoting ScarlettLetter:

ScarlettLetter
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Online baby!! I used have an avon webpage. Advertise on fb from your wall its non invasive. Msg me for more ideas. I'm excited for you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Jul. 31, 2012 at 1:24 PM
Nothing too much! We're going to have tona of company this month! I so excited
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KamsOne
by Jen on Jul. 31, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I don't have any goals for August but I have lots of plans.  Tomorrow my niece and nephew are coming from California for a visit so I'll have them for two weeks.  This weekend we are going white water rafting and skydiving (I can't wait!!!).  Then it will be just about time to start back to school shopping and get dd ready for school.

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Today is my birthday so... we aren't celebrating till this weekend but still gonna enjoy the day... next month is gonna be busy.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilprincesses
by Paula on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Make a fb page and promote that way.

Quoting Kimberly954:

I am starting to do Mary Kay. I love the products and am excited about it, but am having a hard time finding people that dont already have a rep!

Quoting ScarlettLetter:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlightlyPerfect
I just don't understand why some people choose to live in filth.
Today at 9:27 AM
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:50 PM

One goal:

MOVE

Everything else can kiss my ass this month. Even my meal planning. (I know! It's a mortal sin to post that in this group, but life is what it is.)

slightlyperfect

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Aug. 1, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Getting ready for school....not much time....8/20 and my youngest is starting K5.school bus

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)