Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Feel free to post your thoughts, feelings, pictures, or whatever here.

and

by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:05 PM
We have tons of family in!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Luci on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM

That's a long drive...and two weeks is a long visit.

Quoting KaylaMillar:

Yesterday was a long DH! We drive over to cour d alene to get dhs mom and brother and sister. It was a 6 hr drive round trip! They'll be with us for two weeks.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM

We have especially enjoyed swimming, gymnastics and beach volleyball. I'm not as much into track and field, but DHloves it. He used to be a runner.

Quoting delanna6two:

I have really enjoyed watching the Olympics.....I watched some diving and track and field last night....watching tennis right now:)

OliviaW.
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Hubby and I are thinking about taking a long weekend vacation next month. Go to Utah and see the mountains. We have friends and family out that way. We're thinking about taking a train; would be a first for us and we think that the kids would love it.

OliviaW.
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I could barely sleep last night. I hate nights like that cause the next day I'm dragging.

KamsOne
by Jen on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:05 PM

I can't believe I finally jumped out of a plane!!!!!  It's pretty cold at 11,000 feet but OMG....it was AWESOME!!!!

OliviaW.
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:58 AM

I actually slept last night! I have barely gotten any sleep since Saturday night but last night I finally got a full 8 hours.

clarissam25
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 2:22 PM
What's in my fridge is an awesome website if you have limited ingredients before shopping day and wanna try something new :)
OliviaW.
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Took a nap this afternoon. The kids were sleeping and I could barely keep my eyes open so a nap sounded like the right thing to do.

SlightlyPerfect
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I JUST WANT THIS HOUSE ALREADY!

slightlyperfect

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)