Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Feel free to post your thoughts, feelings, pictures, or whatever here.

and

by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Replies (91-100):
KamsOne
by Jen on Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:19 PM
I've had a great two weeks with my niece and nephew. Bringing them to the airport in the morning. Sad to see them go but am missing my CM friends too so it will be nice to have my online time back!
delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 8:52 AM

The weather is gradually cooling some....

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Finally got the wash caught upbig smile mini.......for now...lol

OliviaW.
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Going to be going to a train museum today. Suppose to go yesterday but since nobody slept well on Monday night we decided to wait a day.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Aug. 15, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Adorable

Quoting delanna6two:

Cute:) both pics.

Quoting epoh:

Some little green tights would work. You could jazz them up with yellow fabric paint if you're so inclined :)

Quoting OliviaW.:

Thanks! I don't think I'm completely done yet. I think I need to get something under the dress but not sure what.

Quoting epoh:

That's adorable! Our Halloween costumes always consist of sweatpants and gloves lol

Quoting OliviaW.:

Got Caitin her Halloween custome. I know it's early but it was so darn cute and only $12! Iver got a dragon custome but he's sleeping so no pictures of him in it.

Tam_and_Fam
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 6:29 AM

decided to take my son to the doctor to discuss some issues we are having, I am pretty sure he needs multiple types of therapies, but need to get a referral before tricare will pay.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Aug. 16, 2012 at 7:58 AM

This has to be a very trying time for you. I hope he gets the help he needs. You'll be in my thoughts.

Quoting Tam_and_Fam:

decided to take my son to the doctor to discuss some issues we are having, I am pretty sure he needs multiple types of therapies, but need to get a referral before tricare will pay.

epoh
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 7:59 AM
Late night babysitting last night. I'm hoping the kids make it till nap without too many meltdowns.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 8:00 AM
How was it? My DS is two and potty training, sort of, so his abuela bought him some Thomas the Train underwear. He was so excited and kept saying, "train train!"

Quoting OliviaW.:

Going to be going to a train museum today. Suppose to go yesterday but since nobody slept well on Monday night we decided to wait a day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScarlettLetter
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 8:03 AM
I hope karma catches up to my ss15 today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN