These are really easy to make. And 100x easier to stuff than typical manicotti shells.
2 cups ricotta cheese
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1/2 tbs lemon pepper
1 tbs chopped parsley
1/4 tsp black bepper
1 tbs minced garlic
2 tbs minced onion or a small handful or chopped onion
12-14 Jumbo Shells
Small bag of shredded motzerella chesse (its better if you use the regular shredded and not the finely shredded)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Boil water and cook jumbo shells for about 11 minutes. You want them to be a little undercooked because they will cook more later in the oven. (I always cook a few extra shells because sometimes they tear and that makes them harder to stuff)
3. Combine ricotta cheese, cilantro, lemon pepper, parsley, pepper, garlic, onion, and a handful of shredded motzerella cheese. Mix until evenly combined.
4. Use a 13x9x2 pan or 2 bread pans. put a layer of spaghetti sauce on the bottom about 1/8 inch think.
5. Place cooked shells in the sauce with the open part up and stuff full with filling mixture. The sauce will help to keep them in place.
6. Cover the tops of the shells with shredded cheese.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes.
8. After puttin shells on plate, use the sauce on the bottom of the pan to top them off.
*if you want to add extra sauce in the bottom to have more sauce when you serve them with you can. It just depends on how much you like with your manicotti.