Outrageously Decadent Double Chocolate Brownie Bread
One of my friends who is getting married next year registered for a whole bunch of beautiful items, but you know what she told me she was really hoping to get? A brownie pan! Yup. Sometimes, a girl's just gotta have her brownies.
Fast, delicious, and easily cut into perfect squares is a no-brainer way to go, but it never hurts to get creative. Especially when getting creative can mean baking up brownies in a form that's totally acceptable for breakfast! (Well, sort of.) As in double chocolate brownie bread that's crunchy outside with a gooey/fudgy center. It's any brownie lover's dream come true!
Double Chocolate Brownie Bread from girlmeetslife.com
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan.
- Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture, combine. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before removing from loaf pan, then let cool for at least another 30 minutes before cutting (the inside will be pretty gooey and has to set).