- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate baking squares
- 1/2 c butter
get recipes @ goboldwithbutter.com
- 2 1/3 c sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 lg eggs
- 1 c flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 3/4 c raspberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter and chocolate in microwave. When smooth add 2 cups sugar and the vanilla.
2. Beat in 4 eggs with mixer. Add the flour, salt, and baking powder- stir this in by hand.
3. Pour half of the batter into a greased 9 x 13 pan. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/3 cup of sugar, and 1 egg. Mix well and spread over batter in pan. Cover with the raspberry jam.
4. Spoon the remainder of the brownie batter over the jam. Bake for 35-40 minutes.