Chewy S’mores Bars
- 1 lb. bag mini marshmallows, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 4 cups cocoa-flavored rice krispies (I used Cocoa Krispies)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Line and grease a 9″x13″ pan. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter on low heat. Add 6 cups mini marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in Golden Grahams and cocoa cereal until all the cereal is fully coated. Gently stir in mini chocolate chips.
3. Using a greased spatula, press the mixture into the prepared pan evenly. Sprinkle remaining mini marshmallows evenly over the pan and using a kitchen torch, toast the marshmallows. If you don’t have a kitchen torch, broil in the oven for 2-3 minutes or until the marshmallows are browned.
4. Cool completely. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve!