Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your favorite buffalo chicken wrap recipe?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM
  • 4 Replies
I recently had a Buffalo chicken wrap at a restaurant and I've been dying to make some at home; it was soooo good. So I Googled "Buffalo chicken wrap recipe" and there are so many to choose from that I'm feeling overwhelmed. Do you have a favorite go-to recipe for Buffalo chicken wraps?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
epoh
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:52 PM
I don't have a recipe, but bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KamsOne
by Jen on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I don't have a recipe either but a local sub shop near me makes the best!  I'll ask the owner for the recipe next time I go in.

susie3g
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Thanks! I'd appreciate that! I tried to make some last night. They were good, but nowhere near as tasty as what I tried at the restaurant. :/

Quoting KamsOne:

I don't have a recipe either but a local sub shop near me makes the best!  I'll ask the owner for the recipe next time I go in.

periwinkle163
by Mandy on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:09 AM

The buffalo sauce I make is just butter, franks red hot sauce and a tiny bit of either vinegar or Italian dressing whichever I have on hand. For the wrap I personally just cook the chicken as usual and then coat it in the sauce, Then I put whatever topping I want in it. I have also mixed the sauce in with mayo and just smeared it on the wrap instead of the chicken.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)