Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Feel free to post your thoughts, feelings, pictures, or whatever here.

and 

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Replies (191-200):
OliviaW.
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Got the kids' activity table put together last night. Now I can't wait to see what they think about it today. My mom is bring me 2 child size chairs that she has and I'll use the stool when we color or paint together.

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM

That is a nice little table...I like the way it's made.

Quoting OliviaW.:

Got the kids' activity table put together last night. Now I can't wait to see what they think about it today. My mom is bring me 2 child size chairs that she has and I'll use the stool when we color or paint together.

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM

December is a day away!

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I want to make some goodies.

KamsOne
by Jen on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Yes, photo calendars from Shutterfly.  And I am so impressed...I ordered them Wednesday night around 7 pm and they were delivered to me today!!  That's the best turn around time I've ever seen!

Quoting SweetLuci:

Are they photo calendars? 

Quoting KamsOne:

Feeling so much relief that I got my family calendars done and ordered! Now i can get around to cleaning my house that I've neglected all week.

KamsOne
by Jen on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Very cute!

Quoting OliviaW.:

OliviaW.
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I get my calendars normally done from there. I love their customer service and everything is normally always really nice. 

Quoting KamsOne:

Yes, photo calendars from Shutterfly.  And I am so impressed...I ordered them Wednesday night around 7 pm and they were delivered to me today!!  That's the best turn around time I've ever seen!

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting KamsOne:

Feeling so much relief that I got my family calendars done and ordered! Now i can get around to cleaning my house that I've neglected all week.

KamsOne
by Jen on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Been busy this week with dd's school's Christmas Carnival.  Setting up, helping out...ugh.  Almost over!  I'll be there from 9-3 tomorrow and then that's it!  It's a lot of fun but also a ton of work.

OliviaW.
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 6:57 PM

We're going to head to the farm this weeken while the weather is still good. 

SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 30, 2012 at 7:05 PM

That's great. I've done photo books at CVS and they were at the store the next day, but I had to go there to pick them up.

Quoting KamsOne:

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting KamsOne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN