Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Feel free to post your thoughts, feelings, pictures, or whatever here.

and 

by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Replies (61-70):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 9, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Stay safe.

Quoting KaylaMillar:

At our hotel. Hoping we can go home tomorrow. We have blizzard warnings out

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Thanks. As of right now the only road here is closed due to ice and falling rock...

Quoting SweetLuci:

Stay safe.

Quoting KaylaMillar:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 9, 2012 at 5:22 PM

That's not good. Hope they're able to get it cleared.

Quoting KaylaMillar:

Thanks. As of right now the only road here is closed due to ice and falling rock...

Quoting SweetLuci:

Stay safe.

Quoting KaylaMillar:

delanna6two
HAPPY FALL!!!
Today at 2:51 PM
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 6:17 AM

It's Saturday!!

OliviaW.
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Got Caitlin a new bed frame today. We had only went to go get her a mattress but we found this bed that was a bunk bed type thing but has a play area under the top bunk and a slide. Hubby says that she will not get any sleep the first couple of nights after we get it. We also got a futon and a couch for the basement. All will be delivered for free on the 14th. 

OliviaW.
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:56 PM

They're not getting a bunch this year since we're doing mostly bigger items and movies so it was pretty easy. I'm glad that they are young enough not to really understand the whole gift thing yet and won't know the difference if one year they don't get a lot. 

Quoting SweetLuci:

Wow, you are really on the ball!

Quoting OliviaW.:

I am so glad that I got all of my Holiday shopping done already. Now just have to get them out of their hiding spots and wrapped. I think one of them we're just going to set up though. 

SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I remember thinking the same thing when my boys were little and things were rough financially.  Don't feel bad. They really don't know, and will be excited with what you get them.

Quoting OliviaW.:

They're not getting a bunch this year since we're doing mostly bigger items and movies so it was pretty easy. I'm glad that they are young enough not to really understand the whole gift thing yet and won't know the difference if one year they don't get a lot. 

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting OliviaW.:

I am so glad that I got all of my Holiday shopping done already. Now just have to get them out of their hiding spots and wrapped. I think one of them we're just going to set up though. 

OliviaW.
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:12 PM

We figured since we got them a activity table that they can do a bunch of stuff with plus a few other bigger items that we weren't going to do much. Plus they don't play with 1/2 of the stuff that they have anyways. 

This has been an expesenive year anyways with getting a house and having to get furniture since what we had was falling apart. I'm hoping that we're done with that for a while. We still have a bunch of updates to do on the house itself though. 

Quoting SweetLuci:

I remember thinking the same thing when my boys were little and things were rough financially.  Don't feel bad. They really don't know, and will be excited with what you get them.

Quoting OliviaW.:

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting OliviaW.:

SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:18 PM

When you first buy a house, there are always so many things that you need to take care of; it takes awhile. You'll get there.

Quoting OliviaW.:

We figured since we got them a activity table that they can do a bunch of stuff with plus a few other bigger items that we weren't going to do much. Plus they don't play with 1/2 of the stuff that they have anyways. 

This has been an expesenive year anyways with getting a house and having to get furniture since what we had was falling apart. I'm hoping that we're done with that for a while. We still have a bunch of updates to do on the house itself though. 

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting OliviaW.:

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting OliviaW.:

OliviaW.
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:26 AM

It is cold out there today. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)