Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM
  • 6 Replies
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I've had these. They're good for a WeightWatchers recipe.

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Weight Watchers to me really isn't a diet per say.. it just really helps you manage how to eat healthier. so i see it as a healthier Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe.  :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:47 AM

I didn't mean to disparage WeightWatchers. I think it's better than most other diets available. People who follow their regimen, usually do lose weight and keep it off, and that's their main reason for being-to help people lose weight, so I do think of it as a diet. Weighing less is good for a person's general health if they've previously been  overweight, but Weight Watchers relies on way too much processed food for me to think of their plan as healthy eating, even though they do say that.   

This recipe containing canned pumpkin, a boxed cake mix and water, doesn't taste as yummy to me as muffins made from "scratch" ingredients, but they're quick and easy to make, and have a pretty good taste.

Quoting mylilprincesses:

Weight Watchers to me really isn't a diet per say.. it just really helps you manage how to eat healthier. so i see it as a healthier Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe.  :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 7, 2012 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

YUM

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:43 AM

i am sorry if i came off in a bad way.. that wasn't my intention. i get were your coming from alot of the recipes don't seem as healthy.. but about the program you can really eat just about anything just count the calories of it. it gives you so many calories a day you can eat.. you just have to learn how to manage it with the points system. :)

Quoting SweetLuci:

I didn't mean to disparage WeightWatchers. I think it's better than most other diets available. People who follow their regimen, usually do lose weight and keep it off, and that's their main reason for being-to help people lose weight, so I do think of it as a diet. Weighing less is good for a person's general health if they've previously been  overweight, but Weight Watchers relies on way too much processed food for me to think of their plan as healthy eating, even though they do say that.   

This recipe containing canned pumpkin, a boxed cake mix and water, doesn't taste as yummy to me as muffins made from "scratch" ingredients, but they're quick and easy to make, and have a pretty good taste.

Quoting mylilprincesses:

Quoting SweetLuci:

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I tried a cake with pumpkin a few weeks ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN