Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Cookie Exchange Party

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM
  • 20 Replies

Have you ever had a cookie exchange party? What did you do to make yours special?

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amanda52007
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:44 AM
I have not, but my MIL did about 3 Christmas' ago.

It was REALLLLLY fun. We had brunch and mamosas.

We each (I think there were 7 of us) made cookies and bagged then up in groups of three. We ate, talked, laughed, and at the end of it, we each got a bag with 3 cookies from each person.

She decorated like it was a Christmas tea party. It was beautiful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
katieloves21
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:09 PM

no but it sounds fun

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been to a couple. It was a huge hit and the ladies couldn't wait to go back next year. We brought our cookies with enough for everyone to take home..ate lunch...the kids did a craft and then we just talked. 

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I have not been to one.

Kimberly954
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Sounds fun but i have never been. I think my moms group is talking about doing that this year.

mbc324
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I have been to several of them. Each person brought a dozen cookies, bars, treats etc. for each person involved. I know it seems like a lot but I never had to do any baking except our traditional treats. Seems every year one of us knew someone down on their luck so we all made a plate for their family. My family loved it because we had such a variety of cookies and candies. We usually had 8 - 12 people so lots of yummies.

HomeSchoolinGal
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Sweet! Thanks Ladies! I'm having one this weekend (saturday) and one in December, I'm really into baking and I love new recipes. A couple weeks ago my girls and I made mice :D I'll post a pic when i get home

KamsOne
by Jen on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never hosted or been to one but they sound really fun.  Maybe I will host one this year!

LOVES67
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Never had been to one, it sounds like fun
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Please do post your photos and recipes.

Quoting HomeSchoolinGal:

Sweet! Thanks Ladies! I'm having one this weekend (saturday) and one in December, I'm really into baking and I love new recipes. A couple weeks ago my girls and I made mice :D I'll post a pic when i get home

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)