Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easy Christmas Cupcakes With Chocolate Drizzle

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:26 PM
  • 9 Replies

You could use all green and make a tree, or a wreath, too. :D

http://slapdashmom.com/christmas-cupcakes/

christmas cupcakes

by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Could you post your recipe here, or better yet-in the recipes forum,  instead of linking it to your blog? Thanks

Kimberly954
by Kim on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Cute

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Really cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randomosityblog
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Quoting SweetLuci:

Could you post your recipe here, or better yet-in the recipes forum,  instead of linking it to your blog? Thanks

I can't do that, as it'd be duplicate content and my blog could be penalized. Sorry! I make it easy by direct linking instead of just putting "slapdashmom.com". :)

SweetLuci
by Luci on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Quoting randomosityblog:

Quoting SweetLuci:

I can't do that, as it'd be duplicate content and my blog could be penalized. Sorry! I make it easy by direct linking instead of just putting "slapdashmom.com". :)

Gee, that's too bad. I know I don't like to click on links when I don't know if they're safe or not and I believe it's against the CafeMom guidelines to put a link to your blog without getting permission from them to do so, but I could be wrong. Perhaps you could check with them concerning their policy on that.

randomosityblog
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting randomosityblog:

Quoting SweetLuci:

Gee, that's too bad. I know I don't like to click on links when I don't know if they're safe or not and I believe it's against the CafeMom guidelines to put a link to your blog without getting permission from them to do so, but I could be wrong. Perhaps you could check with them concerning their policy on that.

I have been on Cafemom since they were beta testing 6 years ago, and have been leaving my links just like this all that time, without any issues. I've discussed their policies with them at length, and even won their blogging contest a few months ago. :)

If a photo is posted with "slapdashmom.com" on it, and the link is to "slapdashmom", clearly it is safe. Nobody is forcing you to click on links, but if you visit "slapdashmom.com" you will see it is simply a blog. 

And as a matter of fact, copying and pasting recipes into a forum from any other website is very bad etiquette and is stealing content. If the owner of the content finds out, they can contact Cafemom and have it removed. So it's always better to be safe instead of sorry, and include a link to the original source.

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

love cupcakes:)

periwinkle163
by Mandy on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Those look interesting.

goddess99
by Michelle on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Looks good. tyfs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)