Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Do you like your kitchen?

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:40 AM
  • 21 Replies

Do you like your kitchen? Do you wish it was bigger, smaller, more cabinets, set up differently, etc?

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuLuRex
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:40 AM

I like the size of my kitchen and cabinet space, I just wish we had a better laid out eating area.

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:42 AM

love this question...I wish BIGGER!  Everyone likes to gravitate towards the kitchen.  I wish it was big enough for me to cook and have room for everyone else....right now it is small.

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I hate my kitchen. I don't even have any counters.

OliviaW.
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I wish it was a little bigger and that it had more space but I still love it. 

Dakee
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I love my kitchen, it's huge (to me)!  We lived in base housing for many years and I am happy to finally have a kitchen where I can open the fridge, dishwasher, and oven and still get through the walk ways!!!

mommyto4rugrats
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:13 PM

NO!
lol.. I live in a very old house and its seen better days. Apparently there was a leak under the sink that no one took care of so it has rotted one of the support beams and my sink has sunk some so my counters arent level!

My upper cabinets are too low so you cant store anything under there.. (my toaster oven wont fit on the counter top under them!)

The floors are horrible! When we moved in they had just put plywood down to keep the floor safe to walk on by the sink (because of that leak!) so it was just plywood floor- so it was soo gross because you cant really clean that! So I painted it with porch paint so its brown and I can mop it!

Basically its the ugliest kitchen you can possibly imagine! but hey.. it works~

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I love my kitchen! I could always use a bigger one though!

la1118
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I like my kitchen. It's pretty big and has lots of counterspace and cabinets. The cabinets are ugly. What I dislike most about it, though, is that it's always dirty! Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2priceboys
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

It is OK but not enough counter space! I would love to remodel but.....$$$$$ however, nobody is starving and there is always a warm meal so it's all good!!!

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:22 PM

its alright i guess.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)