Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Need Easy Good Crock Pot Recipe--

Posted by   + Show Post

Need some ideas - My kids dont like what i make very much. Im not that good of cook. I dont enjoy it much either. Please help. I work all day and need something ready when we get home.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Replies (11-20):
delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:21 PM
2 moms liked this

3 Ingredient Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
http://myfindsonline.com/2012/03/20/crockpot-buffalo-chicken/#

3 – 5 lbs frozen skinless, boneless chicken breasts
12oz bottle Franks Red Hot Wings buffalo sauce
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix

Directions:

1.  Place frozen chicken breasts into crockpot, pour buffalo sauce over chicken.  Sprinkle ranch mix over top.  Cover with lid and cook on low for about 5 hours.

2.  Remove chicken to a cutting board.  Do not discard sauce!  Shred the chicken with two forks. The chicken should just fall apart.  Place shredded chicken back into sauce still in crockpot.  Stir to coat chicken.

3.  Continue cooking shredded buffalo chicken in crockpot on low for about another hour or until chicken absorbs most of the sauce.  Enjoy!

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Super Easy Chili - 3 Ingredients
http://athomemyway.blogspot.com/2011/09/3-ingredients-super-easy-chili-can-be.html

1 1/2 pounds browned hamburger (drained)
2 cans "chili beans" (I use generic or name brand. They're all good.) (not drained - dump in the whole can) (not kidney beans or pinto beans but the cans that say "chili beans"- I use ALDI)
2 cans (15 oz each) tomato sauce (generic is fine here as well)

Dump all the ingredients in the pot or crockpot, give it a good stir. (If your meat is precooked and frozen, thaw in the microwave a few minutes so you can stir all the ingredients before it starts cooking.)You can cook this on top of the stove for 30 minutes to an hour, or cook in the crockpot on low however long you want (mine has to cook 8-10 hours) since all of the "ingredients" are already prepared and fully cooked.

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Stroganoff
http://www.justslowcooking.com/slo-0011098.html

1 - 1 1/4 lbs. beef cubes (stew meat)
1 can cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)

Combine meat and soup in slow cooker. Cook on Low for 6 hours. Serve over noodles.

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Chicken Tacos/razzledazzlerecipes.com

2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce

Place chicken in crockpot with taco sauce; cook on low for 8 hours. When done, stir with a fork to shred chicken and serve in taco shells or soft tortillas with cheese, lettuce and other taco fixings.

AviannasMama
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:11 PM

BUMP!

Steamedpuddle30
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:57 AM
I'm not that good at it either. I try. ESP since I'm a different ethnicity as my Dh. We like totally
Different foods.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Steamedpuddle30
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Question: why does all my crock pot recipes come out shredded? It seems
Like my chicken and beef does. And I tried ribs and it was not that good either:/ is it less water? No water??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nena70
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:02 AM

Thanks for all the great recipes. I cant wait to try them.. My kids will be so happy!!  YUUMMMM!

Basherte
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:30 AM

I would google it.

I'm sorry I can't be more help. I just don't understand anyone not enjoying cooking for others. 

I love cooking/baking, so it's a little harder for me to understand someone who doesn't enjoy it.

Good luck

KamsOne
by Jen on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Slow cooker Teriyaki Chicken & Veggies

Ingredients
1 lb chicken breasts, cut into chunks
1 16 oz bag frozen veggies (stir fry)
1-1/2 cups chicken broth
1-1/2 cups sweet teriyaki sauce

Directions
1. Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Mix chicken broth and teriyaki sauce and place in slow cooker. Add chicken then place veggies on top.
3. Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)