Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

I'm drowning in repetiveness

Posted by   + Show Post

Hey.  My name is Becky and I am new to CM.  This looks like the group for me.  I love to cook and am pretty decent at it but I get so tired of fixing the same things over and over again.  Part of that is that I have a husband who is kind of picky.  My palette is much more advanced than his.  I am really looking forward to trying new things since it just him and me now (my daughter is a freshman in college now).  Maybe I can get him to be a little more adventurous so I look forward to getting some new ideas and tips from all of you.

by on Dec. 28, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Replies (21-22):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this

• You could also use penne or mostaccioli pasta in this five ingredient casserole recipe.

Prep Time: 15 minutes

Cook Time: 35 minutes

Baked Chicken & Ziti

2 cups ziti pasta

12 oz. can chunk dark and white meat chicken, drained or 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken

2 cups shredded Muenster cheese

10 oz. can condensed cream of chicken soup, mixed with 1 can water

1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large pot, cook ziti as directed on package and drain well. Combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese and spoon into a greased 2-quart casserole dish. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serves 6

I also like to add 10 oz pkg frozen vegetables, or 1 can vegetables, drained

momeza0409
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Thanks for all of the great ideas.  The hubs will try just about anything with meat and cheese in it.  Those are his 2 favorite food groups.  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN