Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Christmas Gifts

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:53 AM
  • 12 Replies

Did you get anything really odd or random?

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimberly954
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:54 AM

My husband got me a Keurig. I dont drink coffee. His thought was I could use it for tea or hot chocolate but I wont buy those refills that are $12 a box just for the one cup of tea i drink every couple weeks. That went back. I got a GPS instead.

OliviaW.
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this
The kids got pool diving sticks....we don't have a pool. Mil. Thought that they could play with them in the tub.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KamsOne
by Jen on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I don't drink coffee either but I LOVE my Keurig!  I use it as a hot water machine for soup, hot chocolate, oatmeal, etc.

Quoting Kimberly954:

My husband got me a Keurig. I dont drink coffee. His thought was I could use it for tea or hot chocolate but I wont buy those refills that are $12 a box just for the one cup of tea i drink every couple weeks. That went back. I got a GPS instead.

KamsOne
by Jen on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I got a 3-hole punch from my grandfather's wife.  She always gives strange gifts though.  This one was actually on the more normal side.  :)

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:56 AM

my mil got me a bag with wheels on it... she called it a diaper bag.. but its really HUGE and i don't really see it as a diaper bag.. it doesn't have but on pocket and its on the front of the bag.. its now my girls toy bag. lol

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Not odd but totally unexpected, DH bought me a Vitamix. He took the kids to Costco and the fact that they sucked down the spinach smoothie impressed him beyond belief LOL....I have been talking about one for a LONG time but never wanted to spend that much on it. He thought it would be money well spent!

KaylaMillar
by Kayla on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:15 AM
My mil has a vitamix and loves it!

Quoting SuperPickle:

Not odd but totally unexpected, DH bought me a Vitamix. He took the kids to Costco and the fact that they sucked down the spinach smoothie impressed him beyond belief LOL....I have been talking about one for a LONG time but never wanted to spend that much on it. He thought it would be money well spent!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la1118
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

It's not too weird, but my mom got me this rug...at least the cat loves it! lol

Kimberly954
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM

haha it looks like the cat!

Quoting la1118:

It's not too weird, but my mom got me this rug...at least the cat loves it! lol

goddess99
by Michelle on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:28 PM

My mom got me a gift card for a 30 minute massage. It grosses me out lol I gave it back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN