Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel free to post your thoughts, feelings, pictures or whatever here.

and 

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Replies (151-154):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I hate when that happens. We have been in the low 80's the last few days, now tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 30's. Never know how to dress.

Quoting delanna6two:

Our weather is a flip flop....70's yesterday....this AM 20's and 30's.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:56 PM

My favorite pleasure reading is cookbooks, and that's sure a good one. I like Amish cooking.

Quoting delanna6two:

Love looking at the Big Fix it and Forget it Cookbook:)

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:58 PM

That's scary. Hope she gets better soon.

Quoting OliviaW.:

It has been a long week. My DH's grandma (who is in the nursing home) has the flu and not doing very well. She has a high fever and not eatting or drinking. Her health wasn't very good before getting the flu. Not sure what is going to happen.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:42 PM

A lot of stress in my life lately. My nephew was in a serious car accident. A young kid speeded through a stop sign and totaled both cars. My nephew had a broken hand and 15 stitches in his head, and a damaged spleen. He just got out of intensive care and it looks  like he's going to be fine. My mother had a sore in side her cheek, that she was sure was cancer and was obsessing about it, but not telling anyone, but it's nothing serious. Then she rolled out of bed and broke her rib and now is in a lot of pain. My sister had to have surgery on her nose for skin cancer. My older brother had surgery to replace his ankle. My younger brother just received a promotion to safety director at his job,  and there was a serious accident resulting in one fatality and several serious injuries-men that he's worked with for years. All this in the last week. And we all live in different states, so it's been frustrating that the only comfort I can give is over the phone. Things are now calming down, and everyone is recovering nicely.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)