Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Resolutions?

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:58 PM
  • 2 Replies

Any resolutions for 2013?

Last year my resolution was to start dressing better....do my hair and makeup everyday, get rid of anything from the juniors department that was in my closet, put on more than flip flops, etc. It was a little difficult this year because i was pregnant and there isnt much cute pregnant stuff, but I did it and I felt so much better about myself. I now really enjoy getting up and looking "put together" every morning.

This year, its going to be about healthy eating. I want everyone in my family to start eating a little better and get more veggies in us. We are guilty of picking up fast food a lot for lunch and I tend to make a lot of carbs (potatoes, white rice, pastas, etc).

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mom2priceboys
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:08 PM

we do too much fast food also!!! My goal is to do the best I can at school and finish with at least one degree by December (23 units left) I would also like to handle my house issues (poor mortgage) and get into better financial shape

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:39 PM

for me and my family its to get them to eat alot healthier... my husband has a bad habit of bringing home chips and soda alot.. hoping to get him to cut that out and getting for health foods.. also more homemade foods than stuff bought in a bag from the store and cooked in the pan which we have been very bad about doing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)