Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Recipes for Busy Moms Recipes for Busy Moms

Chicken Dish??  Share your recipe please!

Chase (1-1-99)  Lila & Carson (7-16-00)  Demi (5-4-07)  Cooper & Carter (3-23-11)  Ava (2-2-12)

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Replies (21-25):
jessi2girls
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I pulled out the chicken and put it in a bowl with italian dressing and let it defrost and marinate overnight in the fridge... by dinner time it's thoroughly soaked through so cooks night and moist with flavor throughout..

I also sometimes cut my chicken in half for a more even cook through..

a little pepper over top after you put it in the oven.. and done.

Quoting K8WillBLast:

I don't know what it is, everytime I try to do the italian dressing one, it never turns out...how do you do yours?  Maybe if I follow someone elses recipe, it'll turn out!

Quoting jessi2girls:

I like most chicken dishes..

the one I prepare the most, more because it's easiest.. is either chicken breasts marinaded in italian dressing, or in sesame seed ginger marinade...then grilled. (Or in the oven at 375 until cooked.

LA-Blogger-Mom
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:57 AM

I just did a post on my blog with a super easy and delicious chicken dish. The best is you pop it into the oven and let it cook so you don't have to stand over a stove and sautee or fry the chicken

check it out here at http://www.not-going-out-like-that.com/

delanna6two
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Boneless Chicken
BBQ Sauce

Cook chicken on stovetop or in crockpot until tender.  Shred and add BBQ Sauce for BBQ Chicken Sandwiches.

brvdsmom
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:12 PM

butterfly chicken breast, sautee grated zucchini, diced onion, chopped mushrooms and garlic, when cooled add a little cheddar or parm. Stuff into chicken and roll in panko. bake @450 for 30-40 minutes or until done. delish!

periwinkle163
by Mandy on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting jessi2girls:

I like most chicken dishes..

the one I prepare the most, more because it's easiest.. is either chicken breasts marinaded in italian dressing, or in sesame seed ginger marinade...then grilled. (Or in the oven at 375 until cooked.

I love to put chicken in foil packs with Italian, YUM!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)